KYESH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KYESH

KYESH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYO, YUI, ELLA, SELINA, HEBE

Affiliates

Navigation

KYESH

KYESH

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! --

hebechian
    hebechian

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- Empty to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! --

Post by hebechian Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

-- weehuu ! before saying anything ..

< oh my gosh !Shocked affraid can i shy ?? Embarassed >

after 48 years .. at last, i was able to visit again our major2 forum kyesh ! i really miss those times seeking some time just to log in and update the forum when we were in our 4th year .. remember ? at our english room . ryt ?!! we used to chat each other .. Exclamation Question
    and now i was able to create this message with a big and cute smile becuase of this mixed emotions i feel ! Exclamation Laughing affraid bom drunken lol!

and now , christmas day is fast approaching and jeaniel <our lovable admin> told me that we are going to have our reunion and a not-so-expensive exchange gift this coming dec. 17-18 ? the usep intrams .. < correct me if im wrong >
    attendance is a must ,, no exemption .. aheheh Rolling Eyes
    @glaiza : i know you won't disappoint us , your presence is badly & suppaah needed ..tongue Laughing
    if theres no violent reactions , then im glad to hear that ..
    GMs are badly needed too .. < bombahan ang dili mangreply >

pls kyesh : find some time just to visit our forum huh ?

< im looking forward for your replies .. >
    and also ill just post it on facebook .

merry christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to everyone ! ! tccic , muahhugs santa rendeer Laughing
    see yaah guyzzz ! geek

hebechian I love you
    yoyo-san
    yoyo-san
    Art & Designing Group Staff

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- Empty Re: to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! --

Post by yoyo-san Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:47 pm

bounce bounce bounce waaaaaaaaaaaa!I feel bouncing right now reading Raissa's message....hahahaha!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M129
    I miss this!! I miss us!...we used to chat together when there's nothing to do...laugh together with our own
    jokes (especially jessa's joke)...having lunch together and laughing while eating until we got choked....
    teasing each other especially with the guy we like or even with the guys we don't like that jessa usually linked
    to us...like...(better not to mention them...haha)...walking together wherever we go and the boring,funny,bad and
    misunderstanding(sometimes) times we spent together...hahahaha!wala lang....naremember lang to naku and I miss it...to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M054

OK!Christmas is coming and our Intrams is approaching too...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M096
    so what should we do?...our Bunny Jean..according to what I've read ...planned to have a reunion and exchange gift...an expensive reunion and exchange gift
    hahahahaha!....joke lang!...But even if it's not expensive...it'll be fine...It'll be happy!!!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M019
    Dec 17-18 is the said date....and our special guest/visitor is our....MISSing friend....GLAIZAAAA!! to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M045
    hahaha!and the person I want to hear is my KAUTUTAN friend...JESSAAAAAA!!! to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M045
    and for our food we'll leave that to our Lovely Admin....JEANIEEEEEEL!!!!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M045
    hahahaha!atik lang!
    and thanks to the person who open the forum again..CAN-I-SHY-GIRL..RAISSAAAAAAA!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M045
    and last but not the least....ME!!!!!!!yaaayy!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M045

hahaha...looking forward to see you!!!and to recieve gifts from you!!!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M016
    hahahahahaha! pero ui....to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M003 I might have no money to buy gifts for you...hehe
    I'm broke!...to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M028....hahaha!But I'll try...hehe.. Very Happy

My message has lots of monkeys....hahaha...I love monkey emoticons..hahaha!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year KYESH!!!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M034
    BYE BYE!!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M057

yoyo-santo my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M024
    Jian
    Jian
    ADMINISTRATOR
    ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by Jian Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:57 am

Hahahhaha... wow!! I enjoyed seeing all the cute, funny and wild emoticons posted here... I am really surprised to see all your messages in INGELS... LOL... just kidding, what I really meant is ENGLISH.. hahhahaa.. Love it!

so as an admin here... char!! can I shy? hahhaha... LOL (I'm stealing my kaututan's line)... kyahaha.. Very Happy I will be the first one to open-up the plan for our reunion and exchange gift...so, here's what I have in mind.. any suggestion, comment or violent reaction...Just fire it away!! Very Happy your suggestion will be very much appreciated ..,.yeah! Very Happy

WHAT: K.Y.E.S.H Reunion and Christmas Party
    WHEN: December 15, 2010 (Wednesday)
    WHERE: Inside the USEP campus
    (any suggestion for a specific venue or place inside the campus??) Very Happy

AGENDA:
    * hugging
    * laughing
    * story telling
    * Eating (JS - Juice and Saging) hahaha..
    * Exchanging of Gifts
    * Giving of Souvenirs
    * talking again
    * etc. hahha... lol!

FOOD: BYOB Wink let's just share what we have.. hahaha.. or Glaiza-titot will sponsor our food..weeeeee~~ ^____^ joke lang!! edit: Mango float
    Amount for the Gift: 50php-80php?? any reactions?? :)okay lang!! ^^, edit: any amount...or 20php-30php] afro
    Amount for the Souvenir: Any amount will do.. Very Happy lol!

NOTE: if possible, LOL.. Smile) can we have our exchange gift on the 15th of December? what do ya' think? ...and also about our "bunot-bunot" , can I suggest something??? hehehehe...so that our exchanging of gifts will be early..weee!! I'm really excited.. hahahah lol! we'll have our "bunot-bunot" here in our forum.. :DD

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Choose a number from 1 to 5 (Note: from numbers 1 to 5, there is a corresponding name listed on each number but the names are all hidden..REPLY HERE TO SEE THE NAME WHOM YOU HAVE "BUNOTIZED".. lol! HAHAHHA...

2. Immediately reply here what number you have chosen so that you will know who you have picked-up as your "manita" .... remember that, the first one who have chosen her number of choice...it will not be repeated again for those who have not yet picked up or chosen her number... clear ba ang pag-explain nako? hehehe.. lol!

example:

...I chose number 3...I must reply to see whom I have picked up as my manita...REPLY...
    after replying, I can see whom I have picked up as my manita.. Very Happy...to be fair, I will be the last one to "bunot" ..hahhaha.. okay lang ba?

kaya lang pagnaka-reply na ta tanan diri... mahibal-an lang nato kinsa an gmga nakabunot sa ato.. hahhaha..

Let's start... here are the

NUMBERS:

#s 2 and 3 has already been taken
    Very Happy

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAREST KAUTUTANSSSSSSSS!! santa rendeer cheers

Last edited by Jian on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 am; edited 6 times in total
    yoyo-san
    yoyo-san

Post by yoyo-san Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:38 pm

waaaaaaaaahahahahaha! lol! lol! lol!
    december 15 (counting how many days left to save)...hmmm...so I have 11 days left to save...hmmmm...I wonder if I can buy you a gift...scratch hahahaha!
    btw I chose number...2!!!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M121 so does it mean my Manita is Glaiza?...since she's the number 2?....
    I'm ok with the suggestions...to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M087 But is it ok kung ang gift is worth less than 50 pesos?...hehehe...I really don't have anything in my pocket right now...hehe...But I suggest for our food..."Chip in Chip in" ta...But I dunnow where to eat...hehehe...But JS is also fine....Bahala na...Basta...I'm not sure if I can buy you a good gifts....hahaha!

waaaaaaaaaa!ganahan kau ko....pinagplanuhan jud ang ato get together no?!hahahaha!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M004

ok Kyesh we'll see each other soon!!!very soon!!!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M032
    hebechian
    hebechian

Post by hebechian Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:55 pm

--- weeeeehhuuuuuuuuuu:afro:

ahhhhuummmm .. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! pwd makahilak ! Sad ahaaaaha lol!
    atleast naa nay bagong topic a2ng forum !

tnx for your cooperation kyeshies !

huhuh .. i hope its dec. 15 already ,, im soo excited for our reunion kyesh ! and im soo excited to imagine how we would spend our day ..

hhmm .. okay , with regards to our not-so-expensive exchange gift , to be honest with you ; aheeheh Rolling Eyes ahhmmm ..
    for me its kinda hurt you know , ( my pocket/wallet said ) ahaaaha ! tongue
    can we move it from 50-80 down to 20-30 ? aheeehe ? if its ok to you guyz .. ?
    and for the amount of souvenir : yes, definitely - i agree !! yep2 ..
    eheeehe - mejo kapus kasi aq ngaun , marami kasing u know .. babayaran sa skul .. char leng !!! ahaaaaha lol! Laughing Cool
    well , for our food : no probz . we can immediately plan for it ; on the spot will do ! ahaaaaha Laughing
    finally , our bunot2 effect : ahhhmm .. i dont have any comments ..aheeeehe , neutral bia q ? remember .. ahaaaha ! char leng .. i will leave to our admin . i know she can handle it --- with care ? ahaaahehehe

im looking forward to glaiza's and jessa's reply here on our forum .. hmmm Rolling Eyes
    ahaaaaha !!

well i think i have to end up this message with a big and powerful supaaah (punch)
    wee - tik lang
    with aaaaa suppaaah cute SMILE Smile ahaaaaha ! love you kyesh and i will never get tired to say it evryday, every time, everywhere .. ( is2ryahee ) aheeehe .. that would never be a lie ..
    pwamizzz ...

muuuaaaah: ingit aq sa mga monkey ni fran ! wish i could have that one too .. Laughing

see yah kyesh !! afro
    yoyo-san
    yoyo-san

Post by yoyo-san Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    what time ta magkita?...hahaha....la sad ko money karun...try ko na mangayo kang papa...daghan bitaw gastuhunon rais sa skul....hahaha! mga libro ug t-shirt...hahaha...rais ingna jessa nag magreply xa diri..hehe...si glaiza pud...hahaha...
    JESS!sturya ta!!hahaha Very Happy
    GLAIZ!!tubag pud!hahaha! Very Happy
    Jian
    Jian
    ADMINISTRATOR
    ADMINISTRATOR

Post by Jian Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:48 pm

waaaaahhhh.....my kaututans!!! Very Happy hehehhe... santa

about the amount of our exchange gifts, any amount will do nah!! ^___^ as long as it comes from your heart...char!! pwede pud ihatag nimo imong kasing2x...hehhee..joke lang!! anything that is affordable and memorable
    ... Smile)

Raissasang - lol... wala ka pa naka-bunot... hehehe.. Just pick a number..only numbers 1,3,4 and 5 are available.. ^^, weeeeeee!!! MISS YOU! Razz makahilak man pud ko sa imong gi-ingon na, you'll never get tired to say "I love you" to all of us evryday, every time and everywhere...char!! pwede mag-emo kadali..hahaha..

Frandy - hahaha..what time would you suggest for us to meet next wednesday? Smile) any time that you are free.. ako, anytime lang man...ang log-in ug log-out lang ako problema.. haaha..miss you na fran!!! ^^ as in Wink yup...your manita is glaiza.. Very Happy

Glaiza-titot & Jessang - where are you both?? hehehe...

=============

woieeeee...I have something to say...about our food, I'm going to bring some mango float... gusto mo? Very Happy we'll share it all...weeee!! Thank you my beloved KYESHIES!! I'm looking forward for our party2x.. hahahaha..I hope everything will turn out well and as expected... Let's pray for the success of our party2x... yeah!! LOVE YOU ALL!!
    hebechian
    hebechian

Post by hebechian Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:32 pm

weeehuuuu .. Laughing
    party2 -party pipz ... im supaah excited ! suupah mucho ,
    @JEANIELACHEN : my kau2tan for life , miss you too ! aahaaaha .. thats supah true : straight from the heart .. oveer ! Laughing aheeeheh .. huhu , thanks jean ! dininig mo ang aking munting panalangin .. Crying or Very sad Sad
    waaa . uki na uki jd kau ng mango float jean !! bwahaaahahah .. mlipay jd aqng kalag ana .. bounce cyclops bounce lol!
    @FRAN LED FUJIWARA : tama buh aqng pag acknowledge sa imu ? aheeheh Surprised
    tamaaa ! oveer kau sa mga bayaran .. mkalumos teng ..
    dnt ya wori fran . na.ingnan na nq imung banggiitang kau2tan bwt ani , taz c glaiz still missing pa jd .. aheeehahe
    Smile Wink on the process pa daw ... aheeeheh
    -- ui. ui : bwt gd sa ating food ? ahhhmmmm . waz jd q m.icp , bsta pagdala lang mu ug extra money or di kaya bat d natin gayahin si admin , mango float ang i.share jd! bungga ! isa ka bandehado jean huh .pwa xur na dli magwelga a2ng mga alaga .. aheeehehe Laughing Laughing tikz lang kau2tan ! Wink

< aw . bago q mkalimutan : ang bunot2 di nu ? uki , ana gni q > ahhhhmmmm ...
    its hard nman 2 choose ui .. lahat ksi mabigat este matimbang sa aking dughan ! < oveer sunggo man pd kau .. ahaaaaha lol!
    ahhhmmmmmm .. aha ? pwd no. 3 ? ahaaaha aqng sarili jd nu .. ahmmmmmm
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...........
    bunot sa first JEAn .char ! then after nmu kay aq nah .. ahaaaha!

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
    Jian
    Jian
    ADMINISTRATOR
    ADMINISTRATOR

Post by Jian Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:41 am

Hahahahha....sure mo?? magbunot ko?? hahahha...pwede tanan!! Very Happy LOL...char!! murag daghan ko ug kwarta... LOL... sige kaututan... I choose no. 3.... hahahha...char!! my beloved kaututan akong napili.. hahhaha...wala nay panikas ug pagdapigdapig ah!! hahahha... pero don't worry bawion man nako na sa akong mga souvenirs sa inyo... char!! mahurot man pud atong kwarta ani before pasko.. lol... love you all my kautuan...

magdala gyud ko ug Mango Float!!! as in!! hahahah...don't worry.. di ko hahayaang magwelga ang inyong mga bulate sa tiyan.. LOL...

oohhh...kamo na bunot!! si Jessa na lang, Raissa and Glaiza.. LOL...

woie.. i-ingon pud ninyo unsa ang inyong gusto na gift?? hehehe... ako kay pwedee towel na humok kaayo!!!! tag 20php plus lang man na.. hahhaha..para gamiton nako araw-araw.. LOL..kanang Victoria ang brand.. LOL.. sa may G.Mall na makit-an!!! hahhaha... dapit sa Canopy... pangita-a lang ang victoria na brand.. hehehe..demanding kaayo ko noh? lol... cheers gusto man gud ko ug mga soft towels bah para bang butang sa likod nako.. hahahha..masking isa lang gud ka towel, malipay na ko ana pinakalittttttt!! hahahhaha...Thank you daan!! mwaaaaaaahh >.< Wink
    yoyo-san
    yoyo-san

Post by yoyo-san Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:06 pm

woooooooooooooooooow!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M019MANGOOO FLOOAAAAATTTTTTT!one of my favorite!!!!to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M015wooow!sige jean pagdala jean!!!! bounce bounce to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M015
    magpalit pa ko ug giftug souvenir sa inyo....hmmm..unsa man ui...to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M108
    waaaaaa!si Glaiza ako nabunutan...hahahaha!
    kamu bahala...asa man ta na lugar sa UESP?to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M130....sa bench bench lng...hahahaha!
    ay hapon na lng jean..ok lang?
    hebechian
    hebechian

Post by hebechian Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question
    wuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee ..
    ahhaahaaa hmmmm Rolling Eyes
    dugay kau q k.decide .. ahaaaaha . aq nlang iwit mag bunot beh ? ahaaahaa Laughing lol! tongue
    nkapalit nmu regalo ? aq kei waz pah .. Wink Laughing
    @jean or glaiz : pagdala mu gadgets for picture2 huh ? aheee Wink for remembrance lang ... ge nah .. lamataiz daan ! Laughing Laughing
    txt2 lang ta ninu .. suga2n man n2 c glaizatitot .. Smile cyclops
    Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Last edited by hebechian on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hebechian
    hebechian

Post by hebechian Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:02 pm

no. 5 waaa ... haha pirat
    (^jung diz) gus2 nq na gift? ahmm ala pa man gni nagbunot sq haha well3x sa makabunot request nq kay? house and lot? haha ambisyosa bsta anything that would remind me of you.. char haha yaw lng pud ng mga pic frame,wall clock,figurine,underwear etc., hehe bsta galing sa puso (veins and arteries jaja) Twisted Evil cnxa ha? di nq ma.open aq account(if i know gi blocked d.i 2 ni jeaniel) Sad jaja mandamay pjud ba... char lng jean!!! bsta c jessa ni ang bangi.itang lalaking baye.. vavush!! i cn't w8 2 see you guyzzz!
    hebechian
    hebechian

Post by hebechian Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:21 pm

jessa ir:Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    kyeshies: come on.. i'm running out of blood.. can sum1 donate a bag of blood for me? No it blurts out through my nose! english au mo uie!jaja

whee i miss myself..(jajajok) i miz ol of you except raissa offcurz..haha i'm seeing her 5x a week.. it's ridiculous.. being wid a friend hu is falling I love you wd u Embarassed Embarassed ... haha bagaa uie... haha char lng.. honestly i also miss her (during saturdays and sundays)haha. anyway.. regarding our churvaler i already have my souvenirs for all of you.. pero baligya 2 tag 20 isa ha?pwd installment haha tk lng:lol!:

huhu me too...Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i don't have money.. coins lng aq haha pobreng bata
    mangaroling sa q arun magkakwarta haha sabay moh?ila frandel ta una mangaroling tgaan tag free kapayas did2jeje Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by hebechian on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i missed some point)
    hebechian
    hebechian

Post by hebechian Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

mixed emotions nah haha
    hebechian
    hebechian

Post by hebechian Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

mixed emotions nah haha
    hebechian
    hebechian

Post by hebechian Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:41 pm

oioioioioioi ;;;;;; bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    ahhhaaaaahaaa : uki .
    magbunot nq ..
    ang aqng npili kei no.
    chantaraaarrraaararan !!!!!!
    NO. 4 !!! ahaaahahaa
    < uki kng knsa man ang mkabunot sa aq kei something na feel ninu na magamit nq hup ..
    ahaahahaha . demanding ! tongue ahaaaaha ! sagdi lang gd .
    ui . pwo btaw its either pocketbook < preciuos hearts na brand> or angel figurines kei naga collect man gd daw q ana ..

ahaaahaha . btaw .. lol! Wink Laughing
    halaka ui . baga nako ug face .. yaw nalng ng pocketbook uip ! gkapoi nman guro q ug basa .. nagssasawa na ako
    < is2ryahee >
    bsta anything mudawat q ..pwamiz ... ang manita nlang nq ang mamroblema ana . Laughing Laughing lol! lol!
    Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
    yoyo-san
    yoyo-san

Post by yoyo-san Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:58 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!naa na si JESSSSAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!la man ko cellphone....hahaha!magkita lng ta didto...gamay ra bitaw ang USEP....hahaha!
    to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M129to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M004
    si glaiza wala pa nitubag diri...GLAIIIIIIIIIZ!Where na U?to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M086
    jess?...ikaw nagbunot number 5?...kinsa si number ?...let me see daw kinsa na sa list...hmm..JESSSSSSSS!Ako imo nabunutan!no. 5 ko!....hahaha to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M121
    nalibog na pud ko sa atong bunot bunotto my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M197...jeankung kinsa imo nabunutanmao imo regaluhan o mao ang maghatag sa imo ug regalo?...hahaha...nangutana man gud si raissa...hahaha...ui basta...any gift lng ha?...basta useful or memorable or basta kay naa...hahahaha!

P.S.
    Pagbasa jud naku sa message ni hebechian no...natingala ko kay dili murag si raissa...hahahaha...nalipay ko kay si JESSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAA!Mixed emotions sad ko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M016to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M183to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M077to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M036to my suppaahh dearest kyesh ! -- M073btw...new single ni YUI kay "Your Heaven"...la lng...ang monkey emoticon man gud nagparemember sa ako....hahaha!

missvamp
    New Kyesh member
    New Kyesh member

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-12-06

Post by missvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:37 pm

hahahahahhahaha lol weeeeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey after 60 years of finding out how i will enter here (tama ba?).... Shocked finally I'm here.I hope I am not that late for the bunot2x hahahahhahahaha Wink

wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kyesh!!!! i love you soooo allll much!!!!!!!
    wait speechless ko hahahahhaa tongue wait bunot muna ako ha? by the way I have classes this 15 but I am free from 1 pm to 5 pm...Is it okay??????
    missvamp
    New Kyesh member
    New Kyesh member

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-12-06

Post by missvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:41 pm

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey I choooooooooosedddd no.1 hahhahahahahahhahahhahahah see yo kyesh!!! love you
    yoyo-san
    yoyo-san

Post by yoyo-san Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:12 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!GLAIZ!finally naa na jud ka!hahaha...ok lang na....basta hapon...ok lang glaiz...hehe...ui about sa gift...la gud ko kaipon...hahaha...bahala na..hehe
    Jian
    Jian
    ADMINISTRATOR
    ADMINISTRATOR

Post by Jian Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:24 am

hahhaha..okay mao na ni ang results sa atong bunot2x...LOL..char!! dili kaayo surprise noh? LOL

ang nabunutan ni:

Raissa kay Ako ..hahahhaaha cheers
    Ako kay si Raissa!! Very Happy
    Frandel kay si Glaiza Very Happy
    Glaiza kay si Jessame Very Happy
    Jessame kay si Frandel... Very Happy

hahhaha.. okay na bah?? LOL.. makatawa man ko sa ato uie..LOL.. text text lang ta ninyo!!
    ana si fran sa mga benches lang daw ta kita.. okay!! SUREEEE!! hahhaha..be ready sa inyong gifts.. LOL Smile)
    yoyo-san
    yoyo-san

Post by yoyo-san Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:22 am

hahahaha....sorry sa ako nabunutan....hahaha...sige magkita lang ta...di ko katext kay...though naa ko Cellphone...Sun man ako gamit...hehe...tapos la ko kabalo unsa number niya...hehe....sige kita lng ta ninyo! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:09 pm